Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Species Endangerment Task
Aim: To design a campaign to protect either the Bengal Tiger or Snow Leopard.
- Where is this species found?
- What is its habitat like?
- How has it adapted to survive in this habitat? (include physical and behavioural adaptions)
- Why is this species endangered?
- What can be done to protect to this species from extinction?
Some key considerations for your campaign:
Your group’s campaign will be presented to the class in the form of a PowerPoint presentation which should include the following:
- Relevant background information on why there is a need to protect this species
- An original logo design for your campaign
- A detailed plan of action. How will you get your message across to your target audience? What methods will you use to raise awareness, t-shirts, TV, leaflets, demonstrations, etc…? Why?
- What issues or setbacks can you foresee? How do you plan to address these?